ping new entry on my blog


  • Tajuk*
    Laman*
    Keterangan*
    Kategori*
    Gambar*
    Referrer*

    Tuesday, September 21, 2010

    PING ENTRY >>: How to Sense Low Levels of Asbestos in Your Daily

    Tajuk*:How to Sense Low Levels of Asbestos in Your Daily Environment (PART I)
    Laman*:http://humanitylife.blogspot.com/2010/09/how-to-sense-low-levels-of-asbestos-in.html
    Keterangan*:My discovery came to me by accidentally removing an asbestos material in my home. The resulting condition of the whole house after this accident left me with a sore chest, dry and unbearably iching skin and eyes. My wife complained of extreme thirst and my oldest son, age 14, developed severe asthma. This all continued for five to six months. During this time I tried desparately to determine if we were living in an unsafe level of asbestos. The material that I had removed was tested and found to contain 20% crysitile asbestos. Air sampling proved to be unreliable because the area had been ventilated so well. But the furnishings, carpets, walls and all other personal belongings were covered the remnants of the demolition.Everyone wanted to play down the seriousness of the situation, but, to ! me it was obviously not a healthy environment.....
    Kategori*:Kesihatan
    Gambar*:How to Sense Low Levels of Asbestos in Your Daily Environment (PART I).jpg
    Referrer*:http://pingentry.blogspot.com

    0 comments: